Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > MIPS Implementation

MIPS Implementation

Peter Glar

Hi

I am currently looking for a basic MIPS implementation in VHDL.
I have found some in Verilog on opencores.com but not really in VHDL.

Anyone has a good source for that?

Cheers,
Peter

HT-Lab

"Peter Glar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fusklp$o1q$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I am currently looking for a basic MIPS implementation in VHDL.
> I have found some in Verilog on opencores.com but not really in VHDL.
>
> Anyone has a good source for that?
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

mmmm, first hit in google using mips+vhdl gives me:

http://www.ewh.ieee.org/soc/es/Nov1997/01/INDEX.HTM

and there seem to be many more....

Hans
www.ht-lab.com

ghelbig@lycos.com

On Apr 25, 6:00 am, Peter Glar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am currently looking for a basic MIPS implementation in VHDL.
> I have found some in Verilog on opencores.com but not really in VHDL.
>
> Anyone has a good source for that?
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

You must not have looked too hard. The only one I could find on
opencores was written completely in VHDL.

G.

popt library for mips processors eyal.susser@gmail.com C++ 0 05-02-2005 11:34 AM
mips ?? mimiseh Cisco 2 12-08-2004 09:28 PM
data hazards and the mips Klejmann VHDL 1 06-18-2004 02:05 PM
Question about my MIPS Program Milk C++ 2 04-14-2004 07:54 PM
Need statndadt code for calculate MIPS and FLOPS Andreas Weichert C++ 1 11-25-2003 09:52 AM

Advertisments