Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Call hold/answering machine

Call hold/answering machine

malathi.j70@googlemail.com

I just bought C475IP ansaphone, getting some help to setup.

a. How to set the system to recognise the incoming second call, how to
keep the first call on hold to answer the second call.
b. Is it possible to transfer the first call(on hold) to another VOIP
line and if it is how?
c. Are there any message/light/voice indication when there is a
message in answering machine, without actually checking the handset.

Thanks for the same.

Regards.

Ian Pawson

Pet - www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
>> I just bought C475IP ansaphone, getting some help to setup.
>>
>> a. How to set the system to recognise the incoming second call, how to
>> keep the first call on hold to answer the second call.
>> b. Is it possible to transfer the first call(on hold) to another VOIP
>> line and if it is how?
>> c. Are there any message/light/voice indication when there is a
>> message in answering machine, without actually checking the handset.

> LOL!
>
> Have you tried looking at the manufacturers web-site?
> Most sites these days have downloadable .pdf user manuals for their
> products old & new.

The manual is on the supplied CD

Ian Pawson

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I just bought C475IP ansaphone, getting some help to setup.
>
> a. How to set the system to recognise the incoming second call, how to
> keep the first call on hold to answer the second call.
> b. Is it possible to transfer the first call(on hold) to another VOIP
> line and if it is how?
> c. Are there any message/light/voice indication when there is a
> message in answering machine, without actually checking the handset.
>
> Thanks for the same.
>
> Regards.

The manual in on the supplied CD