Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > FULL INTETRNET UPGRADE

FULL INTETRNET UPGRADE

circle5003

Hi,

Dong Geun Yoo here... You have got to see this - WOW!

I found this new FULL INTETRNET UPGRADE technology that is about to
upgrade THE ENTIRE INTERNET to Web 2.0 standards and IT'S FREE! FULL
Social Networking functionality on EVERY WEBSITE on the internet with
a click of a button.

This is going to change the entire Internet OVERNIGHT.

Plus, they are giving away ONE MILLION DOLLARS to spread the word
about it - and you can get a share for helping - NO COST!

Check it out at:
http://www.web2wow.com/ohmmani

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dong Geun Yoo

mrcakey

"circle5003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Dong Geun Yoo here... You have got to see this - WOW!
>
> I found this new FULL INTETRNET UPGRADE technology that is about to
> upgrade THE ENTIRE INTERNET to Web 2.0 standards and IT'S FREE! FULL
> Social Networking functionality on EVERY WEBSITE on the internet with
> a click of a button.

Wow! I saw the sunrise on the new millenium AND I was there the day they
upgraded the intetrnet. A charmed life I've led...

+mrcakey

Travis Newbury

On Apr 25, 8:13 am, circle5003 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Dong Geun Yoo here...

Why am I not surprised that you name is Dong...

****! I was just getting used to the old internet!!!!

> Let me know what you think

I think you blow little boys on the weekend