Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Is a stock trading system really profitable?

Is a stock trading system really profitable?

04-24-2008
There are a few things that always keep me thinking…… there are many online trading systems that demand to be profitable in all the ways as one can be .Do they really work or they are just for ones own profit . Do they make you profitable in the stock market; provide you with great tips…..I would like to use one. If you people have any know about this, then please let me know about them.

04-25-2008
What you say is perfectly all right…with the ongoing systems available online it’s a difficult choice to decide which one is good for you. I don’t think that each and every system that claims to be good can be the best. You have to use the one that you feel is right for you and only after that you can decide the matter. But all that involves buying them and if they don’t prove to be good…you loose the cash. I have a high yield stock trading system that I use to trade in the stock market and its been good for me. This one is personally tried by me so I would advice you to have a go at this one
Happy Trading!!!

06-04-2009
When the market is good and bullish, all systems are profitable. One system might outperform another by a slight margin, not much.

When the outlook is bearish however that is when all 'systems' fall apart.

06-22-2009
So hard to tell..I wouldn't go with anything that promises the world on a sliver platter - that's usually the first red flag for me..

Best of luck, let me know how it goes.

Do any forex?

06-18-2010
yes, i am a professional trader who do this for living.

06-18-2010
you can trade forex too. or a combination of both.

07-31-2010
agreed with jbuyers...its like those SEO people who promise guaranteed page one rankings, it just isnt possible to promise this...I would do a lot of research before you spring for anything