Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Interfacing intel IXP 2350 with FPGA as a crypto processor

Interfacing intel IXP 2350 with FPGA as a crypto processor

channakeshava channakeshava is offline
Junior Member

Any body know how to interface INTEL IXP 2350's PCI bus of 32/64 bit with a speed of 33/66MHz.My question is what logic we need to use in the FPGA FIFO to achive it....
Thanks in advance

regards
Keshav