Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > J2ME question - is it possible to use segmented memory

J2ME question - is it possible to use segmented memory

cpptutor2000@yahoo.com

Could some Java guru please help a bit ? Is it possible to have
segmented application memory in J2ME ? I have a class which needs to
store a 2K array of doubles. Unfortunately, I get a runtime error
message that the total application memory for that class (32 KB) has
been exceeded. I was wondering if there is a way of getting around
this, like one can for the Palm handheld environment.
Any hints or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance for your help.