Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I transfer saved photos/cartoons,etc..to e-mail page forfriends?

How do I transfer saved photos/cartoons,etc..to e-mail page forfriends?

4justice

Hi...........

Have comp. w/Windows XP & have been sending
various photos,cartoons, etc..from sites such as "Flickr" &
"UdderNonsense" , etc...to file @ "My
Pictures" via "send picture as...".
I'm trying to transfer several of these saved
photos into e-mails for friends , complete w/captions,
with NO SUCCESS.

I'm obviously new to this, & desperately need

STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS ASAP, please. Got my 1st

computer in Oct. '07 , so please instruct as though

speaking to a 4th grader! (kidding, I hope)

Eternally Grateful,

"4justice"

dadiOH

4justice wrote:
> Hi...........
>
> Have comp. w/Windows XP & have been sending
> various photos,cartoons, etc..from sites such as "Flickr" &
> "UdderNonsense" , etc...to file @ "My
> Pictures" via "send picture as...".
> I'm trying to transfer several of these saved
> photos into e-mails for friends , complete w/captions,
> with NO SUCCESS.
>
> I'm obviously new to this, & desperately need
>
> STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS ASAP, please. Got my 1st
>
> computer in Oct. '07 , so please instruct as though
>
> speaking to a 4th grader! (kidding, I hope)

1. Open Outlook Express

2. Write your email

3. Click "Insert" up on the top row of things you can do

4a. If you are sending your mail as text, click "File Attachment"
4b. If you use HTML for mail click "Picture" OR "File Attachment". If you
select "Picture" it will be inserted into the email message where the cursor
is.

5. Browse to wherever the file is.

6. Click on the file

7. Send the mail

8. Click "help" (aka RTFM)

9. Type "picture" into the window on the search tab (aka RTFM)

10. Read (aka RTFM)

11. Take a course as Lookout suggested.

--

dadiOH