Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: A question regarding Advent Computer Training - MCSE Certifica

Re: A question regarding Advent Computer Training - MCSE Certifica

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:Xns9A889874EF1A9catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> >> We can. It's the printers that are the problem.

> > They're everywhere!
> >

> They give me nightmares.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

D...O...T... Matrix

<cold sweat>

JaR

On 4/23/2008,catwalker63 had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> We had an IBM mainframe and an AS400 at one of my previous jobs. For
> accounting, they had this big printer for the GL and stuff. Printed
> out on 11x17 green bar. You had to wear gloves to change the printer
> ribbon. It was big enough to drive to work and it was louder than my
> neighbor's diesel.

There's one of each of those in the room next to my office.

And there's no soundproofing in the wall.

--
JaR
Noise cancelling headphones, bay-bee!

kpg

I love green bar paper. Everything about it.

Those little tracking holes all along the edge,
how it folds into that nice accordion stack. The
micro perforations. That you have to fold the top
page in half if your printout starts on a face
down page.

It's why I got into computers.

And now it's gone.

I just thought you should know.

Ode to Green Bar

O green bar, how I need you
Your ample 14 7/8 inch width
132 columns of glorious data

O green bar, how I love you
Your fan fold, so subtle
Your perforations, so precise

O green bar, how I miss you
So much move than blue bar
Never once a PC LOAD LETTER

Well, it's a work in progress.

John R

news:Xns9A8A57DCD1EDCipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>I love green bar paper. Everything about it.
>
> Those little tracking holes all along the edge,
> how it folds into that nice accordion stack. The
> micro perforations. That you have to fold the top
> page in half if your printout starts on a face
> down page.
>
> It's why I got into computers.
>
> And now it's gone.
>
> I just thought you should know.
>
> Ode to Green Bar
>
> O green bar, how I need you
> Your ample 14 7/8 inch width
> 132 columns of glorious data
>
> O green bar, how I love you
> Your fan fold, so subtle
> Your perforations, so precise
>
> O green bar, how I miss you
> So much move than blue bar
> Never once a PC LOAD LETTER
>

> Well, it's a work in progress.

And you say *I* need to get out of the server room more often ?

John R

Bill Hileman

news:Xns9A8A57DCD1EDCipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>I love green bar paper. Everything about it.
>
> Those little tracking holes all along the edge,
> how it folds into that nice accordion stack. The
> micro perforations. That you have to fold the top
> page in half if your printout starts on a face
> down page.
>
> It's why I got into computers.
>
> And now it's gone.
>
> I just thought you should know.
>
> Ode to Green Bar
>
> O green bar, how I need you
> Your ample 14 7/8 inch width
> 132 columns of glorious data
>
> O green bar, how I love you
> Your fan fold, so subtle
> Your perforations, so precise
>
> O green bar, how I miss you
> So much move than blue bar
> Never once a PC LOAD LETTER
>

> Well, it's a work in progress.

P(oem)otD

CBIC

news:Xns9A8A57DCD1EDCipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>I love green bar paper. Everything about it.
>
> Those little tracking holes all along the edge,
> how it folds into that nice accordion stack. The
> micro perforations. That you have to fold the top
> page in half if your printout starts on a face
> down page.
>
> It's why I got into computers.
>
> And now it's gone.
>
> I just thought you should know.
>
> Ode to Green Bar
>
> O green bar, how I need you
> Your ample 14 7/8 inch width
> 132 columns of glorious data
>
> O green bar, how I love you
> Your fan fold, so subtle
> Your perforations, so precise
>
> O green bar, how I miss you
> So much move than blue bar
> Never once a PC LOAD LETTER
>

> Well, it's a work in progress.

You got yourself a g0dd@mn post of the day there son.

Boris Badenov

"Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9A8A57DCD1EDCipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>>I love green bar paper. Everything about it.
>>
>> Those little tracking holes all along the edge,
>> how it folds into that nice accordion stack. The
>> micro perforations. That you have to fold the top
>> page in half if your printout starts on a face
>> down page.
>>
>> It's why I got into computers.
>>
>> And now it's gone.
>>
>> I just thought you should know.
>>
>> Ode to Green Bar
>>
>> O green bar, how I need you
>> Your ample 14 7/8 inch width
>> 132 columns of glorious data
>>
>> O green bar, how I love you
>> Your fan fold, so subtle
>> Your perforations, so precise
>>
>> O green bar, how I miss you
>> So much move than blue bar
>> Never once a PC LOAD LETTER
>>

>> Well, it's a work in progress.

> P(oem)otD

I've heard of being "pwned", but not "poemed"!

JaR

On 4/24/2008,kpg had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> I love green bar paper. Everything about it.
>
> Those little tracking holes all along the edge,
> how it folds into that nice accordion stack. The
> micro perforations. That you have to fold the top
> page in half if your printout starts on a face
> down page.
>
> It's why I got into computers.
>
> And now it's gone.
>
> I just thought you should know.
>
> Ode to Green Bar
>
> O green bar, how I need you
> Your ample 14 7/8 inch width
> 132 columns of glorious data
>
> O green bar, how I love you
> Your fan fold, so subtle
> Your perforations, so precise
>
> O green bar, how I miss you
> So much move than blue bar
> Never once a PC LOAD LETTER
>

> Well, it's a work in progress.

*golf clap*

--
JaR
Now that's art folks

Jtyc

This was a triumph...
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS!!!
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Aperture Science...
We do what we must because we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake
And the science gets done and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive.

I'm not even angry...
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart and killed me.

And tore me to pieces...
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because,
I was so happy for you.
Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time.
So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned,
For the people who are still alive.

Go ahead and leave me.
I think I'd prefer to stay inside.
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

Maybe Black Mesa...
That was a joke, ha ha, fat chance.
Anyway this cake is great,
It's so delicious and moist.
Look at me still talking when there's science to do.
When I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you.
I've experiments to run, there is research to be done.
On the people who are still alive.

And believe me I am still alive.
I'm doing science and I'm still alive.
I feel fantastic and I'm still alive.
And while you're dying I'll be still alive.
And when you're dead I will be still alive.
Still alive.
Still alive.

kpg

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Or5lvZkpIHA.2208
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> Aperture Science

May you have a half-life.