Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hotmail email (dot com) account?

Hotmail email (dot com) account?

JJ

How do I go about getting a hotmail account with a .com rather than .co.uk ?
I need to have it this way for a good reason, but being in the UK, every
time I try to make an account, all I get offered is .co.uk and not .com. How
can I do it?

JJ

"JJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:AsrPj.45350$(E-Mail Removed)2...

> How do I go about getting a hotmail account with a .com rather than .co.uk
> ?
> I need to have it this way for a good reason, but being in the UK, every
> time I try to make an account, all I get offered is .co.uk and not .com.
> How can I do it?

Could someone in the US make a hotmail account for me which has a .com
instead of a .co.uk and email me the password? I can change the password at
my end and be able to use this account no probs.

If someone can do this for me, please email me at

Take out Not_This_Part

The account I need to get is :- (E-Mail Removed)

I created my Myspace account ages ago and at the time just ratled the
keyboard instead of typing a real email address ( and ended up with the one
above) but now I want to change my mspace email address to a more meanigful
one, but the myspace powers that be won't allow me as they say I need to be
able to access my email at the "Old" address. The problem is, I don't have
the 'old' address and never did. I therefore need to have this email address
to save my myspace.

Yeah, I know....'I'm a prick, but I still need help with this one. Any
takers?

Thanks.

VanguardLH

JJ wrote:

> Could someone in the US make a hotmail account for me which has a .com
> instead of a .co.uk and email me the password? I can change the password at
> my end and be able to use this account

http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us
"[you will] keep your service account password secret"
"[may not] resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the
service."
"Only you may use your service account."

Find a public proxy in the US and use it to open a US Hotmail account.

JJ

"VanguardLH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fulint$341$(E-Mail Removed)...
> JJ wrote:
>
>> Could someone in the US make a hotmail account for me which has a .com
>> instead of a .co.uk and email me the password? I can change the password
>> at
>> my end and be able to use this account

> http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us
> "[you will] keep your service account password secret"
> "[may not] resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the
> service."
> "Only you may use your service account."
>
> Find a public proxy in the US and use it to open a US Hotmail account.

I have no idea what a proxy is, let alone a public one....'could you
enlighten please?

JJ

"VanguardLH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fulint$341$(E-Mail Removed)...
> JJ wrote:
>
>> Could someone in the US make a hotmail account for me which has a .com
>> instead of a .co.uk and email me the password? I can change the password
>> at
>> my end and be able to use this account

> http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us
> "[you will] keep your service account password secret"
> "[may not] resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the
> service."
> "Only you may use your service account."

Is everyone in the US as fine an upstanding citizen as your good self?
It's a hotmail account for kryst sake, not a bloody bank account. If nobody
ever broke any 'rules' we'd all still be living in the dark ages. I'm sure
some kind 'rebel' from the NG will take up the cause to bodly go.....'dare
to be different.

Art

JJ wrote:
> How do I go about getting a hotmail account with a .com rather than .co.uk ?
> I need to have it this way for a good reason, but being in the UK, every
> time I try to make an account, all I get offered is .co.uk and not .com. How
> can I do it?

What's the good reason?

--
Art

VanguardLH

JJ wrote:

> "VanguardLH" wrote ...
>
>> JJ wrote:
>>
>>> Could someone in the US make a hotmail account for me which has a
>>> .com instead of a .co.uk and email me the password? I can change
>>> the password at my end and be able to use this account

>> http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us "[you will]
>> keep your service account password secret" "[may not] resell or
>> redistribute the service, or any part of the service." "Only you may
>> use your service account."
>>
>> Find a public proxy in the US and use it to open a US Hotmail
>> account.

> I have no idea what a proxy is, let alone a public one....'could you
> enlighten please?

http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Bpu...2Bproxy+%2Bweb

VanguardLH

JJ wrote:

> "VanguardLH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:fulint$341$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> JJ wrote:
>>
>>> Could someone in the US make a hotmail account for me which has a .com
>>> instead of a .co.uk and email me the password? I can change the password
>>> at
>>> my end and be able to use this account

>> http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&mkt=en-us
>> "[you will] keep your service account password secret"
>> "[may not] resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the
>> service."
>> "Only you may use your service account."

> Is everyone in the US as fine an upstanding citizen as your good self?
> It's a hotmail account for kryst sake, not a bloody bank account. If nobody
> ever broke any 'rules' we'd all still be living in the dark ages. I'm sure
> some kind 'rebel' from the NG will take up the cause to bodly go.....'dare
> to be different.

So what you are asking for is someone to open an account for which they
remain responsible while you usurp its usage thereafter. I'm sure there
are plenty of such willing victims that will assist spammers, lazy
users, or anyone with a sob story (which means they're eligible as
Nigerian e-mail scam victims).

In my other post, you've been given a clue as to how to circumvent
Microsoft's desire to regionally load-balance their mail servers. Do
you own work.

Evan Platt

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:45:32 -0400, Art <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>What's the good reason?

"Could someone in the US make a hotmail account for me which has a
..com
instead of a .co.uk and email me the password? I can change the
password at
my end and be able to use this account no probs.

If someone can do this for me, please email me at
(E-Mail Removed)

Take out Not_This_Part

The account I need to get is :- (E-Mail Removed)

I created my Myspace account ages ago and at the time just ratled the
keyboard instead of typing a real email address ( and ended up with
the one
above) but now I want to change my mspace email address to a more
meanigful
one, but the myspace powers that be won't allow me as they say I need
to be
able to access my email at the "Old" address. The problem is, I don't
have
the 'old' address and never did. I therefore need to have this email
address
to save my myspace.

Yeah, I know....'I'm a prick, but I still need help with this one. Any
takers?"

JJ

"JJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:AsrPj.45350$(E-Mail Removed)2...

> How do I go about getting a hotmail account with a .com rather than .co.uk
> ?
> I need to have it this way for a good reason, but being in the UK, every
> time I try to make an account, all I get offered is .co.uk and not .com.
> How can I do it?

A big thank you to X Y !!

Cheers mate!

JJ