Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Printer sharing

Printer sharing

=?Utf-8?B?Tmlja3dvbHZlcw==?=

I have a wireless internet connection. But I am having problems sharing a
printer. When I run the wizard, to be able to use the printer connected to
another pc, I clicked on shared printers but I dont no what to put in the
printer name box. I have selected the pc with the printer to share, but i can
not configure this pc. Both pc's are running XP

Conny

"Nickwolves" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a wireless internet connection. But I am having problems sharing a
> printer. When I run the wizard, to be able to use the printer connected to
> another pc, I clicked on shared printers but I dont no what to put in the
> printer name box. I have selected the pc with the printer to share, but i
> can
> not configure this pc. Both pc's are running XP

Right click the printer you want to share then Properties-Sharing, there is
the name of the printer.