Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > back button - disable

back button - disable

belgie

Is there a way to prevent the user from using the browser Back Button to go
back to a previous page in an ASP.NET application?

Thanks!
Bill

Peter Wu

belgie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Is there a way to prevent the user from using the browser Back Button
> to go back to a previous page in an ASP.NET application?

Have the previous page expire immediately. When the user hits Back button
of the browser, the page will have expired.

--
Peter Wu