Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > VB .Net - Upload Files - Enctype=multipart/form-data

VB .Net - Upload Files - Enctype=multipart/form-data

karthickdevi@gmail.com

Hi,

I am developing a Desktop Application in VB .Net to upload files to
the server.
I need to encrypt the contents and upload it to the server. I am
supposed to use enctype=multipart/form-data .
I searched the web and i get examples only for ASP .Net.
I want to use only VB .Net
Can anyone help me ?

Thanks,
Dev.

Alexey Smirnov

On Apr 21, 12:43*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am developing a Desktop Application in VB .Net to upload files to
> the server.
> I need to encrypt the contents and upload it to the server. I am
> supposed to use enctype=multipart/form-data .
> I searched the web and i get examples only for ASP .Net.
> I want to use only VB .Net
> Can anyone help me ?
>
> Thanks,
> Dev.

So, why do you asked your question in the ASP.NET group then?

Hope this helps:
http://www.vbdotnetheaven.com/Upload...derWSinVB.aspx