Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > English (Australian) Checker ....

English (Australian) Checker ....

Bigbazza

Since changing to Vista Ultimate, I lost Outlook Express that I am well used
to, even though many run it down, whilst others like it....Well...It always
worked for me, but now OE has been replaced with 'Windows Mail'...I do not
particularly like it and may change later to another proper News Reader...
But for the present,I am using it and find that previously OE had a
'Spell-Checker' that used English in either UK or Australian English...The
Windows mail shows only one in English and it is a USA English...It always
wants to change my spelling when spell-checking..It annoys me very much...Is
there something I am missing along the way?...Is it possible to have the
spell-checker in other than USA spelling?

--
Bigbazza (Barry) Oz