Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Choosing what wizard to display (or wizard steps) based on a dropDownList value

Choosing what wizard to display (or wizard steps) based on a dropDownList value

Andy B

I have a dropDownList that gives 2 choices. To create an "out of town
contract" or to create a "in town contract". I need to figure out how to
determine what wizard (or wizard steps) to show to the user based on one of
these values if selected. Any idea how to do this? I know the "in town
contract" is the same as the "out of town contract" except there are parts
from it are not in the "in town contract".