Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Setup file sharing and periphial sharing

=?Utf-8?B?YmVuanlyYW1h?=

I've just got a belkin adsl modem with router and I have connected once
computer to it with an ethernet cable and one is connected through wireless.
I have already managed to get internet connection shared between the two
computers I don't know how to get file sharing and printer sharing done. I
have tried all the XP setup wizards on networking but have no idea which one
is right, I havn't got it working yet.

Please help, just to be clear, the router accesses the internet and then
separates it to the two computers.

Jack \(MVP\)

Hi
Jack (MVP-Networking).