Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > control equivalent to Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock?

control equivalent to Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock?

John Livermore

I have a user control that can be created from a variety of other user
controls. It is the same no matter where it is created from, and I
only want one instance of it on the page. Is there a technique
similar to Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock that I can use to ensure
only one of these controls gets emitted even though several of them
were created for a page?

Thanks,
John

Teemu Keiski

Isn't that such if you use Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock? You could use
Page.IsClientScriptBlockRegistered to check if the corresponding script has
already been outputted.

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP, Designer/Developer