Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Dear friend:

Dear friend:

dgtaste

Dear friend:
we are the Yucheng company . we mainly sell electrical
product .such as digital cameras,mobile,LCD TV,xbox, Laptops,DV,Mp4,
GPS, and so on.All items come with 12months international warranty .
If you want to buy something ,please contact us freely ,our company
would like to offer more discounts and best service for business
cooperation with you/your company.
Any other concern you are welcome to visite our website: www.dgtaste.com,
please feel free to contact us at:
MSN/email:(E-Mail Removed)
Service line:+86-0377-61877821

Dear Canon ,Dear Panasonic,Dear Fuji... tiresia2@hotmail.it Digital Photography 1 08-15-2006 01:36 PM
OT: Dear Lord... Neil MCSE 13 01-24-2005 09:03 PM
Dear MCNGP Lost MCSE 3 05-17-2004 07:21 PM
Dear Sir . Mohammad Nowshad Sikder MCSE 5 10-10-2003 10:57 PM

Advertisments