Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Cooking Quest

Cooking Quest

zl23uu

You`ve been awarded a coveted entry for the Chef`s Challenge contest
in Foodville`s Restaurant Row. Grease the cast-iron skillets as you
gather ingredients to smoke the competition away. Manage your budget
as you create multi-course gourmet meals in Foodville`s most elite
restaurants. Can you stand the heat? Start at Chop City Steakhouse on
Restaurant Row and find out in Cooking Quest.

Zesty Hidden Object game.
Replay restaurant levels.
Become a master chef.

http://www.funnygameonline.cn/game_3...est_en_pc.html