Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A one stop website for all your programming language needs

A one stop website for all your programming language needs

gokul

You can find all related details regarding programming languages right
from C/C++, Java, .net and many more. Find details of the jobs
available in C/C++ programming language platforms

http://www.blogonprogramming.blogspot.com

I_Am_The_Walrus

gokul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:76bed438-1648-4d85-a8dd-

> You can find all related details regarding programming languages right
> from C/C++, Java, .net and many more. Find details of the jobs
> available in C/C++ programming language platforms
>
> http://www.blogonprogramming.blogspot.com

Is there anyone willing to check this site out? If it's not full of
pirated PDF's and other stuff, I'd like to see what it has.

Shel-hed

On 19 Apr 2008 01:39:05 GMT, "I_Am_The_Walrus" <thewalrus@will_f_u_upINvalid>
wrote:

>> //xxxxxxxxx.blogspot.com
>>

>Is there anyone willing to check this site out? If it's not full of
>pirated PDF's and other stuff, I'd like to see what it has.

The only thing worse than a spammer is a blogspot spammer.
You bin warned.

Blinky the Shark

Shel-hed wrote:

> On 19 Apr 2008 01:39:05 GMT, "I_Am_The_Walrus"
> <thewalrus@will_f_u_upINvalid> wrote:
>
>>> //xxxxxxxxx.blogspot.com
>>>

>>Is there anyone willing to check this site out? If it's not full of
>>pirated PDF's and other stuff, I'd like to see what it has.

> The only thing worse than a spammer is a blogspot spammer. You bin warned.

A Google Groups Blogspot spammer, no less.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

I_Am_The_Walrus

Shel-hed <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On 19 Apr 2008 01:39:05 GMT, "I_Am_The_Walrus"
> <thewalrus@will_f_u_upINvalid> wrote:
>
>>> //xxxxxxxxx.blogspot.com
>>>

>>Is there anyone willing to check this site out? If it's not full of
>>pirated PDF's and other stuff, I'd like to see what it has.

> The only thing worse than a spammer is a blogspot spammer.
> You bin warned.

Sorry, forgot to trim the crap before replying...

--
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary
and those who don't.

I_Am_The_Walrus

"nobody >" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) m:

> I_Am_The_Walrus wrote:
>> gokul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:76bed438-1648-4d85-a8dd-
>> (E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> You can find all related details regarding programming languages

right
>>> from C/C++, Java, .net and many more. Find details of the jobs
>>> available in C/C++ programming language platforms
>>>
>>> http://www.blogonprogramming.blogspot.com
>>>

>> Is there anyone willing to check this site out? If it's not full of
>> pirated PDF's and other stuff, I'd like to see what it has.

> Just a grade school level partial explanation of programming in

general
> and a bunch of links.

Ahhh... so it's basically useless then?

--
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary
and those who don't.

DaN

In article <Xns9A852CD263A9thewalruswillfuupINv@66.250.146.20 7>,
I_Am_The_Walrus says...

> Ahhh... so it's basically useless then?

Its a blogspot site what would you expect?