Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > to read mails fron inboxes

to read mails fron inboxes

jainshasha

hello friends

well i would like to know is it possible to get the coding in html
format for the mails which we are reading in our inboxes while opening
it through java coding

please help me if any one know about it

i would again explain my thing

i just want to get html coding through my java program if i excess my
inbox while using any mail service like gmail,yahoo etc........

Alex.From.Ohio.Java@gmail.com

On Apr 17, 12:52 pm, jainshasha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hello friends
>
> well i would like to know is it possible to get the coding in html
> format for the mails which we are reading in our inboxes while opening
> it through java coding
>
> please help me if any one know about it
>
> i would again explain my thing
>
> i just want to get html coding through my java program if i excess my
> inbox while using any mail service like gmail,yahoo etc........

In one hand all these services (gmail,yahoo etc...) are different...
In other hand what you want (as I have understand) is pretty simple -
just read emails from INBOX and look for all attachments. HTML version
of the email is usually goes as attachment. And then you can read it
as plain (html) text and do whatever you want to.
I have few such spiders which scans these mail boxes for me in
different servers including gmail,yahoo etc...

Alex.
http://www.myjavaserver.com/~alexfromohio/

Martin Gregorie

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:52:37 -0700, jainshasha wrote:

> hello friends
>
> well i would like to know is it possible to get the coding in html
> format for the mails which we are reading in our inboxes while opening
> it through java coding

Use JavaMail to read your mail. If a properly formed message contains HTML
it will be in MIME parts with the "text/html" content type.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. |

Roedy Green

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:52:37 -0700 (PDT), jainshasha
said :

>well i would like to know is it possible to get the coding in html
>format for the mails which we are reading in our inboxes while opening
>it through java coding

Normally you use JavaMail to fetch the messages from a mailserver.

You could also do it by writing a Servlet to get the user to fill in
an HTML form which you then treat like any other data, stuffing it in
your SQL database.
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

getting at outlook inboxes programmatically Mike P ASP .Net 13 02-22-2007 09:38 AM
2 inboxes - please help Harold Firefox 0 04-28-2006 11:17 PM
2 inboxes Harold Fontemier Firefox 0 04-28-2006 11:09 PM
Formatting output fron Helper Function in Template? Syntax? D. Shane Fowlkes ASP .Net 1 05-19-2005 06:40 PM
outlook express multiple inboxes? ºoºfizzyºoº Computer Support 2 09-02-2004 10:22 PM

Advertisments