Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > What is a Metropolitan Area Network?

What is a Metropolitan Area Network?

MP

What is a Metropolitan Area Network? Find out at:

http://WiFi-Networking.blogspot.com/

Bookmark and visit often!

Pavel A.

Really? Isn't this site about Bluetooth?

"MP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is a Metropolitan Area Network? Find out at:
>
> http://WiFi-Networking.blogspot.com/
>
> Bookmark and visit often!

Arkady Frenkel

No , that was yesterday ,that site show us the current speed of hi tech
Arkady

"Pavel A." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Really? Isn't this site about Bluetooth?
>
> "MP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What is a Metropolitan Area Network? Find out at:
>>
>> http://WiFi-Networking.blogspot.com/
>>
>> Bookmark and visit often!

MP

Ha! I'm trying to cover anything wireless! Thanks for visiting