Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > System Tools

System Tools

MrEd

When I click on "Start", "All Programs"; "Accessories" and then click on "System Tools" it indicates the folder is empty. I have no idea how this happen and need to know how I can recover the "System Tools" without formatting.

Thank you for your information.

Mr. ED

Please send replies to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Last edited by MrEd; 04-15-2008 at 10:47 PM..

pbar1000 pbar1000 is offline
Junior Member

Depending on which tools you use the most, many can be found in your Windows system32 folder (backup, defrag, etc.). Create a shortcut to the ones you use most, and paste the shortcut into your system tools start menu. You can rebuild it. Or you could follow this link showing how to rebuild Windows Xp without losing data.

http://www.informationweek.com/news/...questid=134100

Last edited by pbar1000; 04-24-2008 at 07:22 PM..