Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to Align text left & vertical align middle

how to Align text left & vertical align middle

Kay

Hello,

I have a asp lable control, which I use to display text in, I would like to
have the text display aligned in the center and vertical alignment left
however when I add the following style to the lable it does not work

<asp:label id="lblBanner" style="text-aligh:left;vertical-align:middle;"
runat="server" Width="100%" ></asp:label>

could someone please tell me how to display the text valign middle and text
align left.

Thanks,
Kay.

Chuck Haeberle

Spell text-align properly.

"Kay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I have a asp lable control, which I use to display text in, I would like

> have the text display aligned in the center and vertical alignment left
> however when I add the following style to the lable it does not work
>
> <asp:label id="lblBanner" style="text-aligh:left;vertical-align:middle;"
> runat="server" Width="100%" ></asp:label>
>
> could someone please tell me how to display the text valign middle and

text
> align left.
>
> Thanks,
> Kay.

Kay

Yes I have it spelled correctly in the application that was a typo when I
was typing up the message. My query is that setting the style does not do as
I would have expected i.e. vertical align in the middle and text align left.
Does any one know how to achive this ?

Thanks,
Kay.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...