Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Acceptance Letter

Re: Acceptance Letter

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:Xns9A809D8D9BB5Bcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> "Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > An excerpt from his application letter:
> >
> > "Tell you what, friends. If you don't let me into the MCNGP, I'm gonna
> > club this baby seal. That's right, I'll club a seal to seal the deal.
> > And I'll do it, too... 'cause I'm crazy!"
> >

> What'd I tell you guys about shredding the mail before taking it to the
> curb?!!
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

With patience and a lot of tape, anything's possible.

Acceptance Letter Network Guru MCSE 16 06-30-2008 04:21 PM
Is That A Letter...A Letter For Me? peterg@uti.com Computer Support 6 12-10-2006 12:32 PM
Re: big letter -> small letter Andrew McNamara Python 2 07-06-2004 02:09 PM
big letter -> small letter vertigo Python 4 07-06-2004 07:23 AM
RE: big letter -> small letter Tony Meyer Python 0 07-06-2004 07:11 AM

Advertisments