Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > PC Screen Output to TV via Wifi

PC Screen Output to TV via Wifi

Carl Read

Hi,

Can anyone help me.

I have a wifi network set up at home. I wish to send the video and sound
output of my wireless laptop to my TV. My TV has inputs for a direct
connection of a PC.

Thanks,

Carl Read.

Pavel A.

You need a wireless "video brigde", this is sold by several vendors,
some models are compatible with wi-fi (DLink) and some are proprietary
(two boxes, one plugs into video source, TV plugs into another one).

--PA