Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Information technology is incomplete without information security

Information technology is incomplete without information security

alannis.albert@googlemail.com

Information technology gets handicapped without security. We are a new
company focusing on system and network security. We are excited about
our launch and giving away complete software as free download. Go and
get your copy from the link
http://www.download.com/Secure-Audit...=uo&tag=button

Secure Auditor is capable of performing audit, enumeration, compliance
and forensics from single console. Check it out.