Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Why can I not make it work right?

Why can I not make it work right?

Blinky the Shark

Ed Mullen wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Ed Mullen wrote:

>>> I don't know, I don't think your argument holds water.

>> Average. No points, but no demerits.
>>

> Sorry. I'm obviously not as well schooled in this as the rest of you.

Better. Two points.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Blinky the Shark

Jonathan N. Little wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Jonathan N. Little wrote:

>>> 'Cuz I'm oar-iginal!

>> Now you're pushing your luck. -1
>>

> Don't want to carp, but I think it wasn't that bad....

One point for persistence.

--

Ed Jay wrote:

> Travis Newbury scribed:

>>> I don't know, I don't think your argument holds water.

>>My Cod, when will it end....

> Holy mackerel, Travis. Don't use Cod's name in vein. You don't want to
> make anemones.

Five.

--

Ed Mullen wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Ed Mullen wrote:

>>> Sorry. I'm obviously not as well schooled in this as the rest of you.

>> Better. Two points.
>>

> The lure of the payoff is what makes me keep coming back. Each line is an
> insight, although I hope no one flies off the handle. Otherwise we'd be
> up to our gills in it. Ok, chum? (no offense meant.)

Sorry. All the allocated points have been used up.

--

Ed Jay wrote:

> Blinky the Shark scribed:
>
>>Ed Jay wrote:
>>
>>> Travis Newbury scribed:

>>> Holy mackerel, Travis. Don't use Cod's name in vein. You don't want to
>>> make anemones.

>>Five.

> Thanks. It came to me in a Flash.

Do I smell your bush burning?

--

Ed Jay wrote:

> Blinky the Shark scribed:
>
>>Ed Jay wrote:
>>
>>> Blinky the Shark scribed:

>>> Thanks. It came to me in a Flash.

>>Do I smell your bush burning?
>>

> Excuse me, but we don't mention bush in my household. We're too bitter.

I don't do politics. My setup was about something else.