Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > uploading files

uploading files

Gabriel Pineda

hi, i'm having a problem that is driving me nut!

i have an asp.net application runnning in a server.
the application allows to uploading files.

from my computer i can upload files without any problem, but i test it from
another computer and it throw me an exception: "The given path's format is
not supported s".

how can it be possible? course both computers against the same server.
i'm using the HtmlInputFile and the PostedFile.SaveAs method, anyway like i
said before, the application is working from my computer.

thank you!

Alexey Smirnov

On Apr 13, 9:39*pm, "Gabriel Pineda" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> hi, i'm having a problem that is driving me nut!
>
> i have an asp.net application runnning in a server.
> the application allows to uploading files.
>
> from my computer i can upload files without any problem, but i test it from
> another computer and it throw me an exception: "The given path's format is
> not supported s".
>
> how can it be possible? course both computers against the same server.
> i'm using the HtmlInputFile and the PostedFile.SaveAs method, anyway like i
> said before, the application is working from my computer.
>
> thank you!

Do you use Windows authentication on your site? Try to debug your app
to see what path you give to the PostedFile.SaveAs method.