Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > computer crash for no reason

computer crash for no reason

iamhe iamhe is offline
Junior Member

Hello all,
Sometimes, I turn on my computer and there is a stop error. When I turn it back on, it says that Windows has recovered from a serious error. So I report the error to Microsoft. They say that Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI adapter software (w70n51.sys) is the problem.
Can somebody help me? What can I do to get rid of this problem.

Thank you a lot in advance.