Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > microsoft works

microsoft works

jim

when I open a microsoft works file, a box comes up saying i have a formula
containing a circular reference. How do I find the cell that formula is in.

Gerry

You post in the appropriate forum.

Gerry

news:(E-Mail Removed)...