Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: PBXes down!

Re: PBXes down!

Anonymous

David Floyd wrote:
> Anyone use PBXes here.
>
> They appear to have been down since this morning.
>
> DF

My home PBX is fine, so's the one at work. Which one are you using and why would anyone here know why it isn't working?

KF

David Floyd

In message of Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Anonymous writes
>David Floyd wrote:
>> Anyone use PBXes here.
>>
>> They appear to have been down since this morning.
>>
>> DF

>My home PBX is fine, so's the one at work. Which one are you using and
>why would anyone here know why it isn't working?
>
>KF

Well it was working at the time you wrote the above message, but it
wasn't working for most of the day - that is the free service.

Apparently www5 went down and they transferred all the paid accounts to
www3 leaving the free ones out in the cold until www5 was repaired. OK
then, I don't expect anymore for a free account.

Why did I ask - some-one might have had inside information as to how
serious it was or whether the plug had been pulled on the free accounts.

DF

David Floyd

In message of Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Andy Burns writes
>On 11/04/2008 20:32, Anonymous wrote:
>
>> David Floyd wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone use PBXes here.
>>> They appear to have been down since this morning.

>> My home PBX is fine, so's the one at work. Which one are you using
>>and why would anyone here know why it isn't working?

>Perhaps this?
>https://www2.pbxes.com/iptel_details_e.html

Can't see any service status on that page

DF

Chris Davies

David Floyd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Why did I ask - some-one might have had inside information as to how
> serious it was or whether the plug had been pulled on the free accounts.

The asking wasn't the problem - it was the lack of context with regard
to "pbxes".

I for one would expect the term to relate to a (physical) phone
system. It appears you were referring to some service or website called
pbxes.com. But you didn't tell us that's what you meant!!

Chris

Betamax trunk in pbxes Graham. UK VOIP 4 09-25-2010 11:33 AM
PBXes down! David Floyd UK VOIP 0 04-11-2008 02:23 PM
pbxes.com David Floyd UK VOIP 1 03-04-2008 05:34 PM
Speedtouch 716 & 716WL with easypabx or pbxes Telephoneman UK VOIP 1 07-06-2006 02:32 PM
SIP v/s PBXes? Still Hunting VOIP 1 10-08-2004 10:00 AM

Advertisments