Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Cd & Dvd

Cd & Dvd

mendy50 mendy50 is offline
Junior Member

I just installed windows xp pro on a computer from scratch and the cd player read the CD but now that I have the operating system if I put a cd,dvd or software to install the players will not read them even though the light on the cd and dvd player flash as if its working. Whats wrong with the players or the system that I can't do anything on my drives.even though tha I can see the drivers on my computer.