Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Problem with create event of filesystemwatcher

Problem with create event of filesystemwatcher

RaviNagam

Hai,

I am using filesystemwatcher in a windows service.Create event is to be
fired when a file is created in particular folder.its working when i paste a
file in to that folder.its not working when a file is created dynamically in
that folder.manually if i create a file in that folder its working but if a
file created automatically,its not working.just to make my question
understand, i asked in two ways.

Regards,
Ravi

BlackWasp

Those actions certainly should be captured by the Create event (and quite
possibly the Update event too).

Can you post your code?

Also, check out http://www.blackwasp.co.uk/FileSystemWatcher.aspx. I have
included a demo that you can download - does this work for you?

--

BlackWasp
www.blackwasp.co.uk

news:(E-Mail Removed)...