Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Deleted email

Deleted email

Richard

I was making a group and then deleted everyone in the Main that was on the
group but I didn't know that it would delete the email inside the group so
is there anyway I can get them back?

Dan C

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:29:43 -0700, Richard wrote:

> I was making a group and then deleted everyone in the Main that was on the
> group but I didn't know that it would delete the email inside the group so
> is there anyway I can get them back?

Stupid is painful, isn't it?