Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Microsoft Outlook Express

Microsoft Outlook Express

Chaudhry Nijjhar

Hi,

My email is through Microsoft Outlook Express and my date column is missing.
I have got from, Message but no date column.

What shall I do? I use Microsoft Office 2000 but the Disc is missing.

--
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

I use Win XP Professional. Intel

Any other information needed please?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/sikhism.htm
http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=nijjhar1

Leroy

Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My email is through Microsoft Outlook Express and my date column is missing.
> I have got from, Message but no date column.
>
> What shall I do? I use Microsoft Office 2000 but the Disc is missing.

Right click to the right of Subject on menu bar, left click columns
and then 'tic' the column headings you want.

VanguardLH

Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:

> My email is through Microsoft Outlook Express and my date column is missing.
> I have got from, Message but no date column.

Right-click on the column header and add the column you want. Drag it
left or right to position the column where you want.

> What shall I do? I use Microsoft Office 2000 but the Disc is missing.

Yeah, so what? Outlook EXPRESS is unrelated to Outlook. Did you expect
to find WordPerfect bundled in with MS Office because there was a
product in there called Word?

Chaudhry Nijjhar

"VanguardLH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ftm46c$et1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
>
>> My email is through Microsoft Outlook Express and my date column is
>> missing.
>> I have got from, Message but no date column.

> Right-click on the column header and add the column you want. Drag it
> left or right to position the column where you want.
>
>> What shall I do? I use Microsoft Office 2000 but the Disc is missing.

> Yeah, so what? Outlook EXPRESS is unrelated to Outlook. Did you expect
> to find WordPerfect bundled in with MS Office because there was a
> product in there called Word?

Thanks. I have sorted it out.

--
Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
0118 962 3200; Fax:-0118 962 3003.

For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities, visit:-
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/sikhism.htm