Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Vista Ultimate and IIS Windows Authentication

Vista Ultimate and IIS Windows Authentication

Chris Botha

I upgraded from Vista Home Premium to Ultimate.
With Home Premium there is no Windows Authentication for IIS - I googled
that it is available under Ultimate and upgraded to Ultimate.
However, when using IIS manager and examining the Authentication properties
of my Web Apps, the list still has the 3 items as before = "Anonymous
Auth.", "ASP.NET Impersonation" and "Forms Auth".

So does IIS under Ultimate support Windows Authentication?
A bonus answer will be what to do to get Windows Auth into my Web Apps?

Thanks.

Chris Botha

Got it - had to turn the feature on in control panel.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...