Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > .NET Framework

.NET Framework

KBECE

Installed Vista Upgrade. Download of .NET Framework 1.1 Upgrade failed with
error code of 643.

I followed instructions to uinstall all versions of .NET Framework and
reinstall in the proper order. Great, but I can't get the first 1.0 to
reinstall. It states there are problems with my system.

Can I just function without .NET Framework? My system seems to be working
okay.

Bob Powell [MVP]

Your system will work just fine without the .Net framework until you need to
run something that requires it.

Are you administrator on that system?

Are you running the web installs or have you downloaded the ISO framework
distribution?

Bob Powell [MVP]
Visual C#, System.Drawing

Ramuseco Limited .NET consulting
http://www.ramuseco.com

Find great Windows Forms articles in Windows Forms Tips and Tricks
http://www.bobpowell.net/tipstricks.htm

Answer those GDI+ questions with the GDI+ FAQ
http://www.bobpowell.net/faqmain.htm

All new articles provide code in C# and VB.NET.
Subscribe to the RSS feeds provided and never miss a new article.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...