Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > global and static variable in a class delivered in a DLL

global and static variable in a class delivered in a DLL

George2 George2 is offline
Senior Member

Hello everyone,

If we define global variable and static variable of a class, which are implemented in a DLL. My questions are,

1. All instances of class share the single copy of global variable and static variable of class? If yes, I need to have some synchronization approach on them.

2. Is it safe to use global variable and static (public) variable after DLL unloads?

thanks in advance,
George