Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Downloading problem in my computer

Downloading problem in my computer

ilyas

i have downloading problem in my window vista . I have Pentium iv
computer. Whenever i download any program . Its disapear from the
screen. Its never showup on the screen. Even i tried to make new
folder and saved data in it. It still not downloading even a single
file . It show on the screen its loading in computer but actually not

Thanx

ilyas

ded

"ilyas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i have downloading problem in my window vista . I have Pentium iv
> computer. Whenever i download any program . Its disapear from the
> screen. Its never showup on the screen. Even i tried to make new
> folder and saved data in it. It still not downloading even a single
> file . It show on the screen its loading in computer but actually not
>
> Thanx
>

> ilyas

Supply more info, give an example.
You say it is a program download, you say you created a folder
for the downloads, so on the site(s) there is a download link or
do you RIGHT click and select "Save target as.."
The download dialog appears and you select where to save to?
Or, for programs when downloading from a site they can initiate
different windows dialogs, some have the option to open as well
as save etc.
You really need to define exactly what you are doing and what
you are downloading.

Evan Platt

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:41:58 -0500, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>He needs a basic Windows course at a local college.

He's a GG'er. Let's work on trying to remove the drool cup first, thne
we can go for more advanced things, like breathing on his / her own.

Evan Platt

>"ilyas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i have downloading problem in my window vista . I have Pentium iv
> computer.

Windows Vista on a Pentium 4?

ilyas

On Apr 8, 3:14*pm, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:06:02 -0700, Evan Platt
>
> <e...@*******************************> wrote:
> >On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:41:58 -0500, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)>
> >wrote:

> >>He needs a basic Windows course at a local college.

> >He's a GG'er. Let's work on trying to remove the drool cup first, thne
> >we can go for more advanced things, like breathing on his / her own.

> hahahhaah. Ok..I missed that.
> And we thought the AOLers were bad.

Heloo,

My system problem is still same .I cannt load any sotware application
from internet in to my Computer. Can u help me Guys.

Thnzz

Aardvark

Do please **** off, Duh-ane.

--
Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
http://www.liverpool08.com

Aardvark

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:30:39 -0500, Lookout wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 01:22:28 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:

>>> LOL -- LOOK OUT he is too dangerous. It's mrFilterMan, the old
>>> *plonk* and *runner*, and he jumped out water! <click>
>>>
>>> The old fool wants to give it out, but the old fool can't take the
>>> heat. The old fool couldn't help fly find a garbage truck in 100
>>> degree weather, and he drives a garbage truck. He is nothing but a
>>> washed-up garbage truck driving grease money that was dis-honorably
>>> discharged out of the Army. <g>

>>Do please **** off, Duh-ane.

> I don't even see his silly whining. You can tell a professional troll
> from an amateur troll because they will continue to go after those who
> have filtered them months ago.

He went in my kill file as 'Mr. Arnold' about a year ago, but he does
still pop up from time to time with other nyms, although his turn of
phrase and idiosyncratic 'sense of humour' stand out and identify him. I
don't even need to look at the headers to know it's him.

--

Do please **** off, Duh-ane.

--

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:57:13 -0400, Vista wrote:

> Aardvark wrote:

>>> Who rattled your cage ho? You should have an ant turn you every way
>>> but loose. That's the only way you might have some fun,, because
>>> you're out here on the Internet just a little too much to have a
>>> personal life.
>>>
>>> What you going to do? Are you going to kiss old Lookout's ass too.
>>> You're doing a fine job -- ass eater.

>> Do please **** off, Duh-ane.
>>

> Ditto to you ho.

Your attempts at witty repartee prove you're a half-wit, Duh-ane.

--

Do please **** off, Duh-ane.