Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Page scrolling

Re: Page scrolling

Ray Dixon [MVP]

Hi Noor,

Try setting the Web form's smartNavigation property
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...-us/cpref/html
/frlrfsystemwebuipageclasssmartnavigationtopic.asp) to true.

--
Ray Dixon - Microsoft MVP
(remove NOSPAM. from my e-mail address for a direct reply)

"Noor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0ec901c35136$f81f98d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a datagrid control which has a template column
> having a radiolistbox with 2 options - Yes and No. I have
> set the AutoPostback property for the radiolistbox to true
> as I want to handle certain events when the user selects
> an option. My datagrid has a lot of items and so my web
> page has a scroll bar. When I scroll down the page to
> select the yes/no options, on click of the option button
> because a postback occurs, the position of the scroll bar
> is not retained. Can this be controlled programatically
> with an aim to retain the position of the scrollbar?

Noor

Hi Ray,
Thanks for the reply.
I tried setting the property to true. This does indeed
stop the page from scrolling, but when I select the option
button, the stylesheet formatting is removed. My page
inherits from a base class which has a stylesheet applied
to it.
Any suggestions as to what to do?
Noor.

url=/library/en-us/cpref/html
>/frlrfsystemwebuipageclasssmartnavigationtopic.asp) to

true.

>--
>Ray Dixon - Microsoft MVP
>(E-Mail Removed)
>(remove NOSPAM. from my e-mail address for a direct reply)
>

>"Noor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:0ec901c35136$f81f98d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I have a datagrid control which has a template column
>> having a radiolistbox with 2 options - Yes and No. I

have
>> set the AutoPostback property for the radiolistbox to

true
>> as I want to handle certain events when the user selects
>> an option. My datagrid has a lot of items and so my web
>> page has a scroll bar. When I scroll down the page to
>> select the yes/no options, on click of the option button
>> because a postback occurs, the position of the scroll

bar
>> is not retained. Can this be controlled programatically
>> with an aim to retain the position of the scrollbar?

smooth scrolling & auto scrolling sillyputty Firefox 1 08-24-2007 02:10 AM
Page Scrolling After Refresh Olivier ASP .Net 3 01-19-2004 03:59 PM
Scrolling down the page simon ASP .Net 1 11-26-2003 09:21 AM
Page scrolling D ASP .Net 1 10-21-2003 08:44 PM
Re: Page scrolling Teemu Keiski ASP .Net 0 07-23-2003 04:41 PM

Advertisments