Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WHy I cant renew my ip address on a dynamic ip? Help

WHy I cant renew my ip address on a dynamic ip? Help

=?Utf-8?B?cm9t?=

I have tried many times to renew and have returned 2 routers because their
support says there was something wrong but the third one has to be working it
is something to do with my configurations. I need help!

BobC

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:41:02 -0800, rom wrote:

> I have tried many times to renew and have returned 2 routers because their
> support says there was something wrong but the third one has to be working it
> is something to do with my configurations. I need help!

Are we supposed to guess what your configuration is? Should we also guess
what error message you are getting? You need to post details such as
physical setup, make and models of equipment, what you have tried, results
of ipconfig for connected computers, computer operating systems...