Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > DOMDocument

DOMDocument

MM

Hello all,

I am trying to create an xml object with vb on word 2004 for mac.

when trying to run the following line, I get an error saying
msxml2.Document is not installed. Is there any way around this
problem?

Set xmlObject = CreateObject("msxml2.DOMDocument")

thanks
mm

The Magpie

MM wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to create an xml object with vb on word 2004 for mac.
>
> when trying to run the following line, I get an error saying
> msxml2.Document is not installed. Is there any way around this
> problem?

I almost hesitate to mention it, but you *could* try installing it
(whatever it is). Of course, that still means it won't work on things
other than a Microsoft machine.

finding the memory footprint of DOMDocument muralibala68@gmail.com XML 4 11-03-2006 01:01 AM
XML Parsing vb using DOMDocument bird XML 1 03-04-2005 09:23 PM
DomDocument jty202 ASP .Net 1 01-17-2005 02:44 AM
Help: How to use MSXML2.DOMDocument in ASP? hb ASP General 3 09-02-2004 01:07 PM
ActiveXObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument.4.0") error K. Wilder ASP General 1 09-16-2003 05:11 AM

Advertisments