Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Page scrolling

Re: Page scrolling

Teemu Keiski

Yes,

for example see:
http://www.aspalliance.com/aldotnet/...utoscroll.aspx

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP, Designer/Developer

AspInsiders Member, www.aspinsiders.com
ASP.NET Forums Moderator, www.asp.net

"Noor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0ec901c35136$f81f98d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a datagrid control which has a template column
> having a radiolistbox with 2 options - Yes and No. I have
> set the AutoPostback property for the radiolistbox to true
> as I want to handle certain events when the user selects
> an option. My datagrid has a lot of items and so my web
> page has a scroll bar. When I scroll down the page to
> select the yes/no options, on click of the option button
> because a postback occurs, the position of the scroll bar
> is not retained. Can this be controlled programatically
> with an aim to retain the position of the scrollbar?

smooth scrolling & auto scrolling sillyputty Firefox 1 08-24-2007 02:10 AM
Page Scrolling After Refresh Olivier ASP .Net 3 01-19-2004 03:59 PM
Scrolling down the page simon ASP .Net 1 11-26-2003 09:21 AM
Page scrolling D ASP .Net 1 10-21-2003 08:44 PM
Re: Page scrolling Ray Dixon [MVP] ASP .Net 1 07-23-2003 05:04 PM

Advertisments