Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Stopped after crash - SOS

Wireless Stopped after crash - SOS

rajrana007 rajrana007 is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I have a HP pavilion dv9010tx laptop
Windows XP professional Service pack 2

I was working on Adobe Premiere and had a film on render, suddenly the PC crashed when restarted i found that Mcafee antivirus and wireless connection not working

It says Windows cannot configure this wireless connection.

If you have enabled another program to manage this wireless connection, use that software (I havent installed any such software)

If you want Windowss to configure this wireless connection, start
the wireless zero configuration service. For information about starting the
wzc service, see article 871122 in the microsoft knowledge base on the
microsoft.com website.

I tried switching the WZC service on from the services but it says failed due to dependancy crap then i also tried changing the Regedit>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SYSTEM>CONTROLSET001>Se rvices>Ndisuio changed start value from 4 to 1,2,3 tried all of em and restarted it each time and then tried starting the WZC again but dint work.

I desperately need help as i m stuck very badly.

I tried doing everything possible to get it on again, but in wain.

NEED DESPERATE HELP