Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: [OT - completley] SNOW.

Re: [OT - completley] SNOW.

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Ed Mullen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Mike Barnard wrote:
> > I woke up this sunday morning to find a virgin white carpet
> > everywhere. Not a footprint, not a tyre track. My 5 yo son is going
> > mad with joy.
> >
> > I may post pictures later.
> >

> Jaysus! That's why I moved to Georgia. I no longer have to shovel my
> weather

It is proabably pretty exciting for snow in April so far south in Ye
Olde Country for modern poms.

I remember from up north lush thick snow, we used to go on the hilly
golf links in Cheshire with home made sleds...

--
dorayme