Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Re: Cisco Router as PPTP Client

Re: Cisco Router as PPTP Client

Dan Lanciani

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Elia Spadoni) writes:
| Hello
| I would like to ask you if it is possibile to configure a dual eth interface
| router as a pptp client.

Generally yes, but it is not supported. See:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....d58c31469d558b

Note that in modern IOS versions the final problem mentioned can better
be addressed with "no peer neighbor-route"; I don't remember why I didn't
like this in older versions.

Dan Lanciani
ddl@danlan.*com

cisco router as pptp client uthayaman Cisco 2 12-15-2008 03:32 PM
Cisco router as a PPTP Client antony.nicholson@gmail.com Cisco 3 09-27-2008 09:18 PM
Absurd PPTP problems: PPTP out no longer works. Elia Spadoni Cisco 15 04-01-2008 07:40 AM
PPTP CLIENT ON ROUTER CISCO ELR Cisco 0 01-09-2006 12:20 PM
Gre through cisco router to Microsoft PPTP server trouble. Dennis Cisco 3 03-01-2004 05:00 AM

Advertisments