Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > "TypeError: avg_DTFox.prefs has no properties"

"TypeError: avg_DTFox.prefs has no properties"

audit2@hotmail.com

I am running 2.0.013. I keep getting "TypeError: avg_DTFox.prefs
has no properties" whenever I try to open a website. I click on this
and it allows the chosen website to open. An annoyance!
Please help. THANKS
Natalie

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

> I am running 2.0.013. I keep getting "TypeError: avg_DTFox.prefs
> has no properties" whenever I try to open a website. I click on this
> and it allows the chosen website to open. An annoyance!
> Please help. THANKS
> Natalie

what extensions do you have?

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Roland de Ruiter

On 6-4-2008 22:14, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I am running 2.0.013. I keep getting "TypeError: avg_DTFox.prefs
> has no properties" whenever I try to open a website. I click on this
> and it allows the chosen website to open. An annoyance!
> Please help. THANKS
> Natalie

See
<http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/TypeError+avg_DTFox+prefs+has+no+properties>