Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Have you heard?

Re: Have you heard?

Bucky Breeder

"WeReo_ScoTTy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:6ULJj.5525$(E-Mail Removed):

> I guess it's a secret no longer. Someone ~asked~ me how's my auction
> going.
>
> Well, it's going ok. We're on the cusp of a dramatic new era for all
> Humanity, now that I've done away with classic rock and rock-n-roll for
> good. Because rock-n-roll is a lie, and I am the Truth.
>
> Tut tut, none of your feeble excuses. You'll destroy awl your
> rock-n-roll and classic rock albums tonight because of me because you
> know how foolish you were.
>
> "Everyone will get used to it" -General News Syndicate
>
> This is "the only music that matters" now, Nuclear Warrior and the
> California Jam Revival. Believe in what 49% of the Internet knows.

49% of the Internet is K-man's sock-puppets... d'uh.

Of course, that don't mean your music is not good.

--

My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

Top secrets our government does NOT want YOU to know :

#27 - Like the Bible says, fags are dying everywhere like fruit flies.
(The proof is you seeing so many tennis shoes hanging from power lines.)

(PSSStt: If you are, and I'm not saying you are, but *if* you are :
just move someplace where's there's only underground utilities! D'uh..)

http://www.jonregen.com/audio/WORDS_...inished_Wi.m3u

Bucky Breeder

"WeReo_ScoTTy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:csNJj.7656$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Bucky Breeder" <(E-Mail Removed)'s.howze.bye> wrote in message
> news:Xns9A776007546FAMoonaHitzaUrEye@85.214.90.236 ...
>> "WeReo_ScoTTy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:6ULJj.5525$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I guess it's a secret no longer. Someone ~asked~ me how's my auction
>>> going.
>>>
>>> Well, it's going ok. We're on the cusp of a dramatic new era for all
>>> Humanity, now that I've done away with classic rock and rock-n-roll
>>> for good. Because rock-n-roll is a lie, and I am the Truth.
>>>
>>> Tut tut, none of your feeble excuses. You'll destroy awl your
>>> rock-n-roll and classic rock albums tonight because of me because you
>>> know how foolish you were.
>>>
>>> "Everyone will get used to it" -General News Syndicate
>>>
>>> This is "the only music that matters" now, Nuclear Warrior and the
>>> California Jam Revival. Believe in what 49% of the Internet knows.

>> 49% of the Internet is K-man's sock-puppets... d'uh.
>>
>> Of course, that don't mean your music is not good.
>>
>> --

> I'm happy to have your approval Bucky.

*Not* just my "approval", my *stamp* of approval, which
I intend to auction off on eBay as soon as the IPO is
done settling down. Oh yeah, I'm trippin' to be big like
Good Housekeeping and Martha Stewart and other seal of
approval enterprises.

Right now I can't bid on the rights to your Jam Revival,
but I can listen to what's available on YouTube, for sure,
and if it really catches-on, I'm *not* above downloading
it from the newsgroups.

(*(-: I'm thinking "Bona Fide'd by Bucky".

#08 - The muppets have mind-controlled and abducted all the
children and are now selling our youth to rich Arabs to harvest
their organs. (D'uh... and Jerry Falwell thought Tele-Tubbies
was secret code... Damn you, NAFTA!)

(The proof is your seeing so many tennis shoes hanging from power lines.)

http://www.jonregen.com/audio/WORDS_...inished_Wi.m3u