Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > connecting sagem myX-7

connecting sagem myX-7

=?Utf-8?B?bGFuY2VfMDAx?=

i want to connect my sagem X-7 with my computer. i've got infrared on both
but the computer can't find the sagem.
can anyone help me?

Dan

Did you active the infrared on the Sagem?

"lance_001" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i want to connect my sagem X-7 with my computer. i've got infrared on both
> but the computer can't find the sagem.
> can anyone help me?

=?Utf-8?B?bGFuY2VfMDAx?=

yes i did, i also intalled my pictures and sounds from sagem.
in the help file there was something about a patch, but only for Windows 2000