Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Seeking recommendations for a good book of CCNA lab exercises.

Seeking recommendations for a good book of CCNA lab exercises.

John Heitmuller

Hi, I'm studying to renew my CCNA certification. I'm looking for
recommendations on a good book (or any other source) of CCNA Lab
Exercises. I'm reading through the Lammle CCNA prep book now. It's
been so long since I have done any serious router work that I have
just started reading from page one. I have a serious set of Cisco lab
equipment and feel a well-thought-out set of lab exercises would be a
useful supplement to the Lammle book.

Thanks,
John

ironcobra ironcobra is offline
Junior Member

John,

As you are most likely finding out , the CCNA has changed quite a bit.
I can reccomend the training course from Chris Bryant www.thebryantadvtage.com. His materials and lab guides are well thought out. Since you have a home lab, he will knock off 30 dollars for "no rack time". I have used Cisco Press books, various CBT's, and so on. Im not going to hype the guy , but it is good stuff for your exam and real world. I used his materials for my CCNP.